Photobucket

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

So close



I am watching Enchanted again
this time, what attracts me is this beautiful song
I dunno what to say..
maybe I am a girl who loves to dream of happily ever after
this song
makes me think of true love does exist
imagine that I am dancing with my true love on a dancing floor
ohh..feeling that I'm the blissfully blessed

so far, we are so close

I cant help to cry..this feeling is simply beautiful, simply amazing!
I'm touched.

I'm hoping,
the day will finally come
and together, we will live happily ever after
This is a princess dream =)

so close to reaching..the famous happy end
almost believing..this was not pretend

so close....and still, so far

1 comment:

夜公主 said...

sounds so ROMANTIC le... \(*___*)/
all the best in ur love life.... =)