Photobucket

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Cranky

OMG..OMG..OMG!!

I DEMAND an update of myself!

but..so lazy lar..=(

been so busy with sports and functions

Oh my second year..

when I recalled back, it was full of dot..dot..dot and blah blah blah!

so regret I never try recording those moments down.

My english sucks.

you know..most of the people love monday-wednesday

but I actually love the other way round.

I am slow. Nevermind, practice makes perfect.

after lunch. Wanna skip class together?

See? I sound different and emotional. PMS gross!

people often see me as a bright person, but too bad I am not.

I guess I probably need more love showering from God.

I am neither good at practicals..nor cooking

Low self esteem?

I cried. Because of family ties and love.

Bad Moulin Rouge!

You know I get additive to series. Is this supernatural?

There was much glee when I started to sing. Ended up sore throat.

I need to start dreaming! This is not a joke.

People gossiping nowadays. You know what I mean.

I always love celebrations..but they rained my mood.

Arguing..arguing..and more arguing! Please stop.

I'm broke.

Kerala is a fun place! If we were at the beach...

Wonderla = Veega land

Champion Guys, cheers!

I cant believe I danced!

I cannot trust anyone, but I am still naive. It's contradicting, huh?

I'm quiet with more people around.

Sometimes I feel so proud of myself, sometimes I feel like I am a failure

Darn! I cannot remember anything!

Alcohol? not more than 2, please.

I suffer indigestion because of buffets!

A Christmas present? Nah..Rs100!

yay I love seafood!

Ooops! my Hp has drown! nvm, it's time to change.

It was all about Adidas.

I'm no longer acrophobia!

I can still sleep after watching horrors.




blah....................................................................................

blah..........................................................................................................

blah........................................................................................................................


Maybe, I should watch Mentalist.

miss you.

and I'm wasting my time writing nonsense here.

Or I should say, so these are arts?

I know, I should change, somehow.

Hopefully I will be more determined this time.


Come what may

Come what may

No comments: