Photobucket

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Best of minion world

I know it's kinda outdated to say this

but I REALLY LOVE MINIONS!!

Awww..they are so so cute!


No doubt Despicable me is the best animation of the year!

Each minion has almost the same appearance and voice

but they have different names, which make them special in their own way

I always laugh at them from the way they speak and act,

cause it's really amusing and full of hilarious!!

they speak alien languages and what's more, I LOVE how they laugh

Minion: ahskejdhikjafhkehfnjsuila, AHAHAHA!!

ke..ke..ke..ke..!!

I especially love the toy part, where they pronounced the word toy as papoy

hahah!!

and they have a super cravings for fruits like banana and papple (apple)!

so this explains why I love Minion Mania game for ipod touch, ipad and iphone


fae4768d38x48075.jpg Despicable Me: Minion Mania v1.0.1 iPhone iPad and iPod touch

freeze! Don move!

they are just so stupid and I have become one of them too!

Cause I love to mimic their voice~==


Is this count as annoying? to-to-tee-to-to-tee~

Not at all Agnes~!

YOU ARE FREAKING DAMN CUTE!!


Agnes: It's so FLUFFY AND I'M GONNA DIE!!!!!


oh no, I been watching it over and over again!

here's the video, pls pls pls click it and enjoy!!


No comments: