Photobucket

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

bufday spongebob

yesterday was my hsemate's birthday

but due to the exam on the next day

we decided to celebrate it on last friday instead.

this was my first time dining @ Winter Warmers

I was act amazed by the old English style provided with serene and tranquil environment

what a cozy feeling!

I started to like this place. 
especially you are here to have a petty little gossips/ chit chats, haha! 

I heard one of my friends saying the steaks here are pretty nice

so I ordered a BBQ chicken. (with around Rm16)
not a steak okay

but still, it's not bad. =)

I also shared a special fruit tea with my roomie.


apple lemon fruit cocktail (Rm11)

I was abit regretted to order a cold one 
cuz a hot one looks more special which is served under a hot flame
and it can refill~!


All in all, I really like this place

...

Finally...sweet bday girl's turn.



blessed bday kelly!


with all the gals =)


been hsemates for 3 years..
heart you guys!




I'm so proud of this pressie~!

kelly loves spongebob

so we bought a spongebob car accessories for her~!

looks cute right?

hope u stay sweet and charming, as always! =)



No comments: