Photobucket

Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'm bReAkiNg FrEe! ^^v

Yeah!!STPM is finally over!!my nightmare has gone

but...feel sort of emptiness after the exam..nothing to do..what should i do?should i celebrate?should i play computer games?should i watch tv?should i do anything wildly + crazily which i was forbidden to do during the exam period?should i...should i...ARGGH!Finally i end up my remarkable day doing...Nothing...Oh ya, just tidy
up my room and pack up my books =.=''

Wah,'nice view'


this one even worse,books are thrown like rubbish!=.=


Whatever it is,it's not that i'm lazy,it's just that i'm way too busy!(Doudou:see see see?she is finding an excuse!=.=)

Doudou,stop insult me in front of people!

No mood now..wanna go to sleepzzZZZZZZ....................................................................




No comments: