Photobucket

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wedding Dinner

Last saturday, I went to jia yi's sis wedding =) as emcee!!!
Whoa, this was my first time conducting wedding dinner, felt very excited + nervous [mixed feeling =P]
particularly at yam sheng part, pretty worried that I wouldnt conduct it very well~
I'm still new at conducting such dinner, so yeah I was abit not comfortable. Dont put the blame on me! I'm not born to be a natural emcee! ppl can get nervous one you know xD

All in all, I wasnt happy of my performance that day. But still, I really appreciate their great trust on me =)
The dish was served really fast! Sounds like LIDO is too efficient! New dish has arrived before we could finished the previous's. Ended up 3 dishes in one table.Perhaps our stomach were slow to digest food =P haha!! And this dinner was lasted only for 2 hours, so short! But good la, the shorter the better, made my job alot more easier~

Speaking about jia yi's sis and her hubby, oh how fun and cute they are! They are a lovely husband and wife^^ who shows a divinely connubial love between them. Wah I'm so envy =P haha! Pray that God will always bless abundantly on their marriage~


Wah, I'm so envy,haha! they are just a perfect match!

being emcee xD

with her family^^

with jia yi

met our senior, Janice. Congratz to her sis for getting JPA scholarship!

That's me =) Nice shot from jia yi! Not forgetting my makeup artist winnie^^ thanks!

Sorry for being too narcissistic! I love self-shooting,haha! Think i'm looking older than my real age =='' I dont wanna that!Haiz

Haha~I really enjoyed my weekend^^

5 comments:

麦片鱼 said...

wow, being emcee. such a great experience. i think, it was a fun job?? huhu, nx time when we have friends having weeding, den u will become emcee again. haha. wanna see and feel how r u goin to conduct a wedding dinner.

小巴黎 said...

为什么会跑去做司仪的?

夜公主 said...

那天想说,你的头发长了卷度变得更漂亮。^Q^

芦悦忆芙 said...

eh.. u dye ur hair?
so leng lui~

Unknown said...

dear connie and yucca, yes thanks for your compliments^^