Photobucket

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

When life is going on

Speaking of what i did during these months,i could only say: 80% wasted!
15days working days a month, then the rest of 15 days?

i wanna sharpen my swimming skills, i wanna learn guitar,i wanna learn cooking, i wanna learn different dialects, i wanna serve God, i wanna build my communication skills and.. and..

Funny,so many I WANNA, and yet nothing has been accomplished.

I just hate my biggest enemy, LAZINESS!!!!!!
I hate it I hate it I hate it!!!!!
I couldn remember again and again i'm defeated!I don want to be like this,but i just couldn resist myself =(
You Evil, because of you, all my plans ruin!

Please, I dont wanna be lazy girl anymore T^T

Still, i managed to read some books during these months (besides guichuideng)


Bible - Word of God

Well,i can say that i'm not a well disciplined disciple. 4 months has passed, but i only read less than 3 books!!! No matter what, i'm gonna finish 4 books before pastor Dave's teachings on ten commandments!


Biochemistry - Root of the Livings

I borrowed it from a future doc =P Yeah, i admit i'm just forcing myself to read. Just for few pages. LOL. Little voices persuade me to GIVE UP~to TAKE IT EASY~that's why no progress. DUHH!

Oh my goodness! It has so many colourful pages and yet it's still so powerful to make my eyes heavier ==
perhaps i should keep hypnotizing myself. and trying out b-i-n-g-o!

I LOVE B
I LOVE B-I
I LOVE B-I-O
I LOVE B-I-O-C
I LOVE B-I-O-C-H
I LOVE B-I-O-C-H-E
I LOVE B-I-O-C-H-E-M
I LOVE B-I-O-C-H-E-M-I
I LOVE B-I-O-C-H-E-M-I-S
I LOVE B-I-O-C-H-E-M-I-S-T
I LOVE B-I-O-C-H-E-M-I-S-T-R
I LOVE B-I-O-C-H-E-M-I-S-T-R-Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL..so lame..my feeling towards it doesnt change at all. Feel even more drowsy.

Chinese books - Wisdom of Life

I borrowed these books from my auntie. Various books ranges from philosophy to romance. Dont be amazed, i also havent finish reading all these books yet. Who wanna borrow?

Others:
Playing guitar
Watching DvDs...
Few more months to go. Please.. I wanna spend my time more wisely. That's my only prayer.




6 comments:

小巴黎 said...

呵呵,比起我,你学的东西还算蛮有意义的。
我看的书可是多的呢,没有100也有50。哈哈,都是小说。==

Unknown said...

哈哈! 开始读大学的书是这样的啦!过了不久就会习惯了。 :-)

Jesus Freak said...

Cool..its inspire me by a little bit ,remind me by alot more of it..haha:)

Unknown said...

dear paris_kid, 哇,你看那么多书哦~厉害厉害!小说也很棒了!我就是那么懒惰看的==

dear Michael,哈哈,是咯,要进入新的生活,新的环境,就要学习适应^^

dear Jesus Freak,hello!hope it will remind you alotz then^^ don forget to update your bloggie!waiting~

夜公主 said...

有什么好书借我啊?
看你这么悠闲真的很羡慕。我几时才有假日??=.="

Unknown said...

好哇,就借你。自己看看不完==
你会有的,当你不干时……哈哈
几时停工呢?