Photobucket

Monday, August 3, 2009

Still

_________________________________________________________________

Hide me now
Under your wings
Cover me
within your mighty hand

When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with you above the storm
Father you are king over the flood
I will be still and know you are God

Find rest my soul
In Christ alone
Know his power
In quietness and trust

___________________________________________________________________

Yeah ,this is one of the songs that i would never miss out of tune with

It's so beautifully written

when I sing along, I feel a very strong and intense feeling,
great love from God is continuously pouring on me,
touching me with His great mercy

I CRY ALMOST EVERYTIME I SING

with His love, I'm no longer alone
with His love, i'm strengthened
with His love, my spirit has renewed
with His love, my wounds has been healed

This is REAL.
you will feel the peace is around you
and the feeling is so contented and awesome

I never get bored listening to this song
this is the best song,ever ever in my life


1 comment:

Skyprinz said...

oh, i feel the touch~ not ordinary touch, but touch of power, of love, of blessings! thx for sharing me the song~