Photobucket

Friday, January 22, 2010

I have to let it go


what happened to me?
A strong feeling urges me to let it go...

After and each every time i have made a cruel decision,a first step is inevitable...
but i always couldn take the first step...
cause i am intimidated by the outcome that i have to bear..
i hate myself being so hesitant, and in everything, i am failed.
To make a decision with action is not easy.
From tonight onwards, i'm determined (HOPEFULLY) to do something.
I know this will not be an easy path to grow..as i cant bear to lose everything..
though i'm in silent crying, i'm still will keep my finger crossed at what this challenge might turn me into..


to be a genuinely more independant person.


sometimes i'm confused. WHO I AM ACTUALLY?
i can be happy in front of people..but actually i was crying
as if i dunno what turns me into this..
during this exam period..i could feel that i'm immersed into a deep pool of misery
i'm challenged to do something that i'm not willing to
BUT this is the right thing to start, and get over this.
now i realise
how attention seeker i am.

and

how foolish i am.


HELP ME TO CHANGE MYSELF, PLEASE.

adiós

5 comments:

JitAi said...

Dear, y u so down?
I'll pray for u..
DOn't forget that GOD always will make a way...Keep pushing on!!!!!

Celine~生活随笔 said...

jia you o dear xuen!!
always b a cheerful gal leh..
i like to c ur smile face o..
jia you,,jia you..!! XD

Unknown said...

thanks ^^ i'm feeling lots better now..thanks for your comfort..heart you guys~!yea God will always will, i believe ^^

小巴黎 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
小巴黎 said...

wat going on to ur pica?
oh~~ where r my preety xuenie..
be happy always..
send u a big big smile.
let do it.
C...C...
:D