Photobucket

Friday, March 26, 2010

CDO

I miss CDO..!

I started playing my very 1st online game last year..

Thought that I was able to control myself from addiction

but it seemed like I was getting wild and crazy with it for months and months

especially with those non-schooling period

initially I took it as a merely pastime

but the longer I played, I was seriously get hooked on it without noticing

the worst part of it was I even persuaded my bro and friends to join with me

i'm bad. LOL.

met many game mates there..and from there I really learned a lot


well sometimes, I really miss the game

I miss my lovely babes~!

spending so much hard time to train them

and all I could get is satisfaction

this is a time-consuming and money oriented game

yet I managed not to spend a single cent on it, and I did it!

heard that many people are quitting, so I decided to take a look when I was in msia

Well, the situation isnt that bad that it seems to be

At least, some of my game mates are still playing, haha.

I love my tanker! (GhostLord clan)
she is EvVangel..my game mates usually call her Ev =P
I just love her tomboyish look, haha~


She is Vinccy, an assassin (joyous clan)
my bro's favourite, he spent a lot of time and money on her..

with her mount..


Vinccy on action!

1 comment: