Photobucket

Monday, March 22, 2010

Mudarse


hahhaha..i'm late again.

YES! on 3 march, moving out from Junior Quarter was our plan.

despite the opposition of student admin

we, 96 including Yow Hee were determined to move, at all cost

So, WE WERE THE GORILLAS!! ROAR~

After class, we hurried home to pack our stuff~

and snapped some pictures for memories..

we were so desirous to move out, but there were times that we felt reluctant to leave this home

in this house, we shared our joy, laughter and sorrow

We gossiped, we played cooking, we hooked on internet, we studied.

we have a small, air-conditioned kitchen room ( that's odd huh)

we have a living room where we usually onlining, chit-chatting

and we played LIVE game once..till around 3am..that was crazy, full with yells and laughters

and we gambled on CNY.. we really enjoyed.



everyone was so engrossed in gambling =P

I guess, this could be the reasons why I felt so reluctant to leave my home.

no doubt, I am leaving for the better, but I will always treasure,

every single thing about it =)

our 5 months staying in JQ...It is definitely a sweet thing to remember.

BYEBYE Junior Quarter 4~!


stefy and my room..christmas cards from christian fellowship group~

our living room..

busy packing..

I took around 2-3 hours to pack my stuff

this isnt easy..facing the messy stuff alone will drive you crazy

Obviously, girls took longer time to pack

as they have more rubbish! haha!

we called auto rickshaw to move our stuff to senior hostel

and guys took only a round to move all their things, while girls..=='' took 3 rounds~!

you see, that's the difference between guys and girls

and we were arrested by the warden and guards at senior hostel

but we didn care~after creating lotsa stories and excuses

they finally gave in~

and so.. we successfully moved in!

new room..this is much bigger than JQ's =P

need to tidy up the room..i dislike moving out~! but..no choice =P

I can swim in this bathroom!

my bed and my study table..so messy =P


that's how I cari makan here, hehe

Since the day I moved in, I'm getting lazy

I am lazy to wake up early
I am lazy to attend classes
I am lazy to cook
I am lazy to exercise

and the internet connection here..it sucks!

Arghhh..! Am I making the right decision?

1 comment:

Celine~生活随笔 said...

halo...u r staying in one room without sharing with others???
The room lokk nice o...n have bigger space leh...so jealous bout u de...XD