Photobucket

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Grey's Anatomy



So, what should I say about Anatomy?

You know in India, we can get to see REAL dead bodies

For me, I've already get used to it

real corpse doesnt appear really scary after all

Thanks to them

We learn alot =P

HAHA.

So are you ready to see the pictures?

pls don vomit =P

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I dunno what happened to this little baby..RIP..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
These are all about BRAINS!!
WAHAHAHAA!!


see? a BRAIN!


side view of the brain

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

hahahaha...scared??

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ok don think that this is a drumstick or whatsoever

this is act a UTERUS!!

I cant believe that this is that small =P


LUP...DUP..!


I think I'm gonna miss Anatomy soon!

goodbye my first year!

3 comments:

sw said...

can I attend the course without sitting for the exam? ;p

云杉 said...

为什么死者都没被埋葬?

Unknown said...

dear sin wei, hahha! sorry, cannot=P but you can be my student! hahaha!!

dear 云杉,因为为了让我们研究嘛……嘻嘻,死者过世之前就已经签署肯让我们研究研究=P