Photobucket

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's the final countdown!



see? under pressure can actually reduce my weight..I look so skinny now!

BUT

I'm still slacking these few days.

OMGGGG..!

Save me from pit of hell!

PLssss..

No more mood swing

No more wild games

No more Amei's songs

No more tempting internet



YES, go to library more often!

YES, drink more coffee!

YES, love books more!

my goodness, the thing is, I am still in holidaying mood@@

How am I going to discipline myself and start to study?

Ron said don study can pass liao

come on, this doesnt work on me ==''

Hmm. I think I should go for hypnotising therapy


Or else, no one can save meee...=(


yes yes..I should study like hell =P


2 comments:

小巴黎 said...

yo~照片很好看。lenglui!!

考试加油哦。

我也是和你一样,没心情读书只想上网。哈哈。

但是final不一样了。愿上帝保佑你。:D

麦片鱼 said...

luxuen, u looks so pretty! hehe..

well, amai also same at here, just started new sem, still in holiday mood, but abundace of notes waiting for me already... fainted..

@.@