Photobucket

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Iryu



I just finished watching Iryu 2

greatly impressed by their skills~!

by the way, I screwed up my model exam.

Yes, I ain't SMART

but life continues, isn't it?

Time waits for no men.



I AINT GENIUS,

I am just a little, tiny existence on the world

To be or not to be

Is that a question?

What for struggle to be a Genius?

since you can fully utilise what you have to be just as normal

To understand your limit, I think that is the toughest part normal people can do

Sometimes, no matter how hard you try, you still cannot be the one you desired.

So, why not just face it and be yourself?

Lesson learned from Iryu

Miracles does not belong to GENIUSES, alone.

You can still create miracles even if you are just as ordinary!

NEVER GIVE UP!

LET THE SPIRIT OF TEAM MEDICAL DRAGON BURNS!

3 comments:

sw said...

life goes on~ all the best :)

小巴黎 said...

医龙我也有看!很不错。我也是不知死的一直看戏上网。老师一直要我们读书,我都不管她。

Unknown said...

哎呀,我也是……太懒了,还是有时候就应该休息的,就为了走更远的路?不管了,我需要比自己读书=(