Photobucket

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Arte de Escultor




On last day of June

Finally, my mission accomplished!

A set of complete carved teeth..What a relief I finished it on time

Though it doesnt look perfect,

but it is my hard work that matters

at least, I learn how to carve, right?

So maybe I can carve something like this:




These are real ARTS!

maybe one day, I can be a well known sculptor!! HAHA!

LOL, enough of day dreaming, I should focus on my dental studies 1st.

tomorrow I will be sitting for anatomy model exam. ARGHH =(


With Joanne and Kelly, proudly presented our masterpiece =P


My very last Oral Biology class..
Farewell, 1st year..I will be back, very soon ^^

2 comments:

小巴黎 said...

wah! is look very nice la.
teeth model..
but u and ur frens look pretty too!! nice shot!!

Unknown said...

hahah! they are part of my gang=P ya, i know how to carve teeth, hahah!! i can carve for you if you want =P