Photobucket

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Amnesia

I think I am suffering from mild amnesia!

I cant remember vividly what I read =(

I have poor memory

and can easily forget what I read in instant seconds

I am so frustrated about this

yet I couldnt find a good solution to convert my short termed memory into a long term memory

WHY??

Is it all because of the diarrhoea?

Or malnutrition?

Or malabsorption of nutrients?

I lost weight..and this might related to my poor memory?

If genie grants me a wish,

"I want a good memory!"

This is the only wish I want it badly, right now.

4 comments:

小巴黎 said...

xuanie~
别那么压力。在压力下读书,你什么也记不了。我也是没办法读什么记什么。太早读的,考试前就会忘记。==
但是要照顾身体啦。吃点有营养的东西。
酱下去不是办法,去看医生?or 吃些vitamin?
老师说vit B对记忆力有帮助/比较有精神。我的系友有去买,可惜好像没什么作用。

sw said...

我知道你一向来的记忆都很好的~ 放松自己,有推动力是好,但太大压力就不好了~

LC said...

how to convert short term memories--> long term memories??
this memory consolidation involve the long term potentiation which is a prolonged increase in the strength of existing synaptic connections following repetitive stimulation... blablablablablabla~~

well~ this s a boring topic, in short, repeated bombard ur brain with the stupid books, then ur cool hippocampus ll help to converted all the boring facts into ur long term memories de lar~ wakaka~~

ishh~ this s definately a boring & stupid comment, bt wat i wan 2 say is: jiayou oo my dear!!

Unknown said...

dear pariskid, 我知道vit B 会有帮助的,但是我试过了,没什么有效哦,爱睡终究还是会睡的,唉……

dear uncle nemo,哦,你说的也对,我会尽量放松自己的,嘻嘻……

dear red bean,dear 啊,谢谢哦,虽然有点深奥,我也没学到,嘻嘻!意思就是说,读就对了哦== 哈哈!我会吸取你的意见的=P