Photobucket

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Enfermos


OH NO I'm sick!

Flatulence, I HATE you!

I dunno what is so wrong with my stomach or maybe intestine?

because of excessive gases accumulation in my abdominal part I keep on farting

The worse part is,
I rush to toilet more than 5 times/day!

I am having a bad bad diarrhoea now.

trust me, this isn't just a normal diarrhoea =(

your legs feel weak and you will be in great agony with abdominal distension and discomfort..! And I got fever too.

Things had changed since I ate 2 bananas..I suspect.

you know dietary fibres are the primary killers to flatulence.=(

Intestinal bacteria ferments these fibres, causing too much gases in stomach, and ya, appear to be root of all these.

All the while, I always presume that the more dietary fibres you eat, the healthier you will be.

I thought fibres are good for preventing constipation

But I am proven WRONG!

Fibres may adversely affect our health

Gosh this has never happened to me!

I used to be OK even I eat alot of vege and fruits

It looks like my body system is more vulnerable now.

Will it be cured?

I don want dehydration T^T

I don want to be bound by this problem for the rest of my life =(

Or this is fructose intolerance?

this is odd.

I have tried taking gastric pills, taking in less fibres, applying wind oil on my stomach, but all in vain.

So I surfed the net.


List of causes of Flatulence

Following is a list of causes or underlying conditions (see also Misdiagnosis of underlying causes of Flatulence) that could possibly cause Flatulenceincludes:

More causes:
see full list of causes for Flatulence

Oh my..! That is so..

Which one is supposed to be mine?

Hmm..Maybe I should see doctor instead.

kay..enough of blogging.

Cause I have an urgent need to





ANSWER THE CALL OF NATURE NOW!!!!



Life is so pathetic.

2 comments:

小巴黎 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
小巴黎 said...

take care a!my dear.
go and see doctor.;D