Photobucket

Sunday, September 25, 2011

First Aid


Okay..I had no choice act..

I just wanna my bro to pass the PBSM exam..

So I have decided to help him!

by becoming his white mouse hahah!



He used triangular bandages to 'tie' me up

well not to say it was painful,

but somehow it was uncomfortable

blood stopped flowing to those sites like fingers

and fingers were numb with cold..

OH MY GOSH BAD FEELING.....!

I wanna yell but...sigh...be patient..haha!

Basically he did some tricks on me..



this is cuff and collar sling..
I got a feeling he did this WRONG..
cause it didn look NORMAL at all..



apply on elbow..to stop bleeding



Arm Sling

ohhhhhh..IT REALLY HURTS!!!


For head..Don't you think it can be designed for fashion? hahhaa..



Side view


For eyes



Haha..this can be the alternative for shoes..



Okay done! Hope my bro will pass it =)

1 comment:

LC said...

a tips for ur brother, the balutan shudnt b tat tight until ppl feel numb oo~ or else ur hand mar no blood flow jor lor~ haha~
btw, u really a 24xiao sister~ hehe~