Photobucket

Friday, September 23, 2011

Psalm 3

 

  I pray to myself,

to know Him more

I must start with bible reading.

So here it goes:

LORD, how many are my foes!
   How many rise up against me!

 Many are saying of me,
   “God will not deliver him.”

  But you, LORD, are a shield around me,
   my glory, the One who lifts my head high.

I call out to the LORD,
   and he answers me from his holy mountain. 

  I lie down and sleep;
   I wake again, because the LORD sustains me.

I will not fear though tens of thousands
   assail me on every side. 

 Arise, LORD!
   Deliver me, my God!
Strike all my enemies on the jaw;
   break the teeth of the wicked. 

 From the LORD comes deliverance.
   May your blessing be on your people. 


....


from wiki
Psalm 3 is the third Psalm of the Bible. It is a personal thanksgiving to God, who answered the prayer of an afflicted soul. Psalm 3 is attributed to David, in particular, when he fled froing m Absalom his son. David, deserted by his subjects, derided by Shimei, pursued for his crown and life by his ungracious son, turns to his God, makes his supplications, and confesses his faith


Thank you my Lord 

I found this very meaningful

I believe in your plans and deliverance

Guide me O Lord

Guide me according to your plans =)

I really need You right now..


p.s: Thanks TK for sharing today
I appreciate it =)


No comments: