Photobucket

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ho trovato un partner vita

At last..
I HAVE FOUND A LIFETIME PARTNER!

after days and days searching for my true love

Thank God!

i know Father, you always take heed of my prayers

finally,
I meet someone

who is so special in his own way

he is different from anybody else
making me unconditionally fall for him

I know..
he is not good looking..

BUT
somehow i've gotta grab him tight
he is belong to me~

so,
the ending of the love story is..
me and him live happily ever after??
uhh..nono,there must be a trial period for..2 years!

he agreed to be with me
for Rs200!! (around rm15)
wow! so cheap..!
in the aftermath of being dumped by my senior,
it's so easy to win his heart!


oh my!i'm so excited to introduce him to you!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


IS HIM! does he look cute?

i dress up for him..see?he looks so adorable~^^

i'll show you his body parts =P lesson time!

norma basalis

norma lateralis

norma occipitalis


please ..never utter a word 'scary' to me! you will break my heart! =(


and by the way, he is genuine,not counterfeit!
kay,I need to get back to study..
i'm dying.till then~


Oh ya~Any nice name for him?
Any suggestion?
been cracking my head cause of this!

5 comments:

Skyprinz said...

it's........ luvly~
~.~
wad's his name?? did u checked? did he ever had another wife n u didn't noe?? or even he had sons n daughters... even grandchildren!! maybe, the one selling him to u is his descendants!

夜公主 said...

Oh my god.. I'm goin to faint d..
haha^o^
可怕可怕啦~~

小巴黎 said...

我被你骗了。我以为...你真的找到你的soulmate!>.<''

sw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sw said...

wow... I wanna play! :)