Photobucket

Monday, November 2, 2009

Mi manca il mio nome!



i'm known as Charleen since the day I step my foot on india..
My PIDC coursemates are used to call me Charleen now..
but the funny thing is, they always mistaken my name as CHARLENE >.<
yes, i know Charlene is a more pouplar name and easier to pronounce

well I would say a unique name is hard to remember though,haha!
I thought this symbolise a new life
but now I realise this name is hard to bring people closer

not many are calling my real name or nickname now
it makes me so missing my nickname!
when I was studying in primary and secondary school
people are used to call me LU XUEN
while my family members, they love to call me AH XUEN
and my 9 months colleagues always call me XUEN

well, for me, i'd love people to call me XUEN..haha
just simply because this is a sweet nickname?
haha! actually just a simple XUEN will really bring us closer
it really makes us feel a sense of warmth

For once I do really love unique, now I prefer everything will be simple and easy


I miss you, xuen xuen!

11 comments:

LC said...

i miss u, xuen xuen~

haha~ take k ya~

小巴黎 said...

i miss u too...
xuan xuan~

Skyprinz said...

oh~ u forgot the name "POH"~
miss u too, super poh~

Celine~生活随笔 said...

haha..dear xuen miss u 3..XD

Unknown said...

suddenly so missing you guys..=( i want to go back!

EriN said...

alamak,dimple karpadia sounds much much much more better,or maybe sa po or 38 poh sounds even better la!!!hahahaha!!!i dun miss you xuen xuen,i miss dimple karpadia nia!!!muahahhahaha.....say u miss me faster!!!!

麦片鱼 said...

i would like to shout at u...

xuen xuen
xuen xuen xuen
xuen xuen xuen xuen
xuen xuen xuen xuen xuen...

(cough)..

pls gimme a strepsils...

haha...
dimple karpadia, be strong!!
hehe

夜公主 said...

waiseh.. where did u get that t-shirt?? haha~
I am also known as 'Connie' in my sch.. no one call me as Sin Fan..

Unknown said...

dear erin, =.='' wah..i changed to dimple karbadia? lol..don want i don want!you must miss xuen xuen then only i will miss you =P

dear amai, haiz too bad here never sell strepsil..you want indian cough syrup? wahahha!!by the way i am still doing good here..=)looking forward the next holiday to malaysia,wahaha!!

dear connie, this is a sport jersey for PIDC sport day..haha!!our batch lost >.< oh really?then which one do you prefer?

夜公主 said...

Haha~ i see.. i saw ur facebook only know that it's a jersey special 4u. I thought u bought it from somewhere else.
Hmm.. Whatever they call me, i also can accept.. but call my real name seems closer to me.

Unknown said...

yeah=) that's true ^^ now some of my close frens start to call me xuen xuen now..=P got ppl calling me karbadia here =.='''