Photobucket

Sunday, February 26, 2012

I Won't Give Up On Us


I guess,

both of us are afraid.

We love, we forgive, but we haven't forget

the haunting past

of how big the impact is to corrupt our future.

I guess,

both of us are just worried.

No

In these crucial times,

I wanna tell you,

I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up

I won't give up on us
God knows I'm tough, he knows
We got a lot to learn
God knows we're worth it

I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily
I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make
Our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use the tools and gifts
We got yeah we got a lot at stake
For us to work we didn't break, we didn't burn
We had to learn, how to bend without the world caving in
I had to learn what I got, and what I'm not
And who I am


(from Jason mraz- I won't give up)

.....

We will move on
with our belief,
our faith,
together.






No comments: