Photobucket

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's EvE...^^

hmm..i was quite busy lately so i dint have much time to update my Bday stuff..


ok ok here's my Valentine's eve^^i felt so contented that day cuz a lots of BFs accompany me=P don't misunderstand me ok,they are just my Best Friends ! So we had dates even if that day wasn't 14 FEB =P


Big hugs to erin,lynnette,kazane,hilary and shiao hui! They celebrated with me in Miss You Cafe^^ yeah but our dates didn last long. enjoyed teasing hilary cuz she was so ADORABLE! (Actually i always love talking nonsense whenever she is around) Erin said i was like wearing a SARUNG that day. Haha, actually sort of. And they said it would be better if i didn wear blouse inside. You guys should tell me earlier so that i can show off my sexy body figure, hahahaha!!!! (doudou: Pui Pui Pui!)


At 5pm i fetched kazane and bro to my primary school. It has been 8 years since my last visit to this school. Oh my~ It certainly has changed a lot! And it's obviously very small =P


My primary school+its motto



canteen

front view
big field

so happy to be back to my school again..


Of course,i received many presents that day ^^ Thanks! Am I still young and cute?? *giggle* cuz they were more likely to give me soft toys like toy bear and toy pig. Haha! I reckon they wanna give DouDou a company =P and not forgetting wishes from SMS-es, Friendster, MSN and facebook. I felt warm and contented when some distant friends suddenly contacted me again, just to wish me a Happy Birthday=)

Doudou is 1 year old now,happie birthday to him^^

2 comments:

shhing_慧 said...

不错嘛,情人节还和你朋友庆祝。哈哈!!你还去看看我们的母校(革成小学),我也很久没去了!

Unknown said...

哈哈,得空就去走走咯……
对了,你哥还在那边教书吗?
因为我的朋友要做临教,所以我带她去,嘻嘻
你几时得空?昨天还想去找你呢……