Photobucket

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Grilled corn


Do you know what is a grilled corn?


you may address me as outmoded or ' kampung'
but

this is indeed the first time in my life caught sight of it in india

i'm not so sure whether we could get it in malaysia or not

it is just like roasting a corn!

definitely eye-catching and it's something new to me

just look at the way they roast it, to be frank, I barely can accept it as a food, to eat.

Haha.


1st step : roast it for 5-10 minutes
2nd step: butter it. Season it with a special indian seasoning. I don know how to describe the taste, it's just has a very strong india taste, spicy and pungent.
3rd step : It is of course, a skewer is thrust into the cob of the corn for eating purpose. =P


Nice?


owhh..finger licking good??




by the way, i'm still prefer steamed corn.
shh!


No comments: