Photobucket

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ultima festa di Natale!



Last Christmas Party

wahha..I know it is too late to post this..I have been late for almost 2 weeks!
Well cant help my laziness starting to take control of me
At least it's better late than..nothing? hehe.

Date : 12 December 2009
Venue : Senior Hostel
Organized by : christian fellowship members

cute huh?
my very first christmas masterpiece..!
cheers, to jon and to me, haha.
I could still vividly remember the night we were assigned to make a Frosty
couldn believe that I could actually fell asleep while making it..!
I guess I was just way too exhausted..
in the sense that we only started at around 11pm, which means 1.30am for GMT+8!
anyway, big claps to jon, desmond, rebecca and athinia
for our lovely snowbaby=)


"behind the scene" keke
Can you spot the difference?

Frosty the snowman was a jolly happy soul
with a corncob pipe and a button nose
and 2 eyes made out of coal...

oh my I should have bring him home!

The deco..
I would give an A for the hard work!
as this is our very first time organising this awesome event
I couldnt expect for more, I'm totally impressed =)

With my Frosty..

How lovely!
But I never get the chance to savour the flavour of each mouthful..=(


Our invitation cards..plus food coupon ><


*Mine*

we had a great dinner, but perhaps due to no appetite,
I gave those leftovers to dogs instead.Hehe.

And here it is..


Presentation time..!



~Senior Natasha singing All I want for christmas is you
:
V
~Choir singing Carol of the bells
:
V
~ A wonderful sketch about the birth of Jesus
:
V
~ A senior singing chinese song " ai de jiu shi ni " expressing his deepest love to someone ><
:
V
Game session..!

Ronron is our 8th batch star that night!


Ronron : (scratching his head) uhm..I don want lar..pls don ruin my cutey face T__T
Tongtong : (evil laugh) wahahahaha! sorry, you have to!


oops, who is the winner??
a malaysian vs 2 japanese ==


see how patriotic ron was..look at him..singing national anthem with full of national spirit!

:
V

My moment



duet with athinia to sing Santa Baby

i'm so embarrassed cause I made lotsa mistakes..!><
I couldn help laughing looking at fatty santa..
and trying my best to seduce him ==


:
V
Another game session!
Eating competition..!
jon is our representative
but he played cheatttttttttt!!!!! LOL.

jon : My goodness how to eat without hands?

:
V

couple dance competition

our representatives,


jessel and vivien!

how sweet~to brother and sister relationship!

Not forgetting to camwhore around


Merry Christmas 96!

Our beloved 13 dec birthday star


Wish you a Blessed birthday!!
Love ya lotz

crown-shaped birthday cake^^


And...


DO I REALLY LOOK LIKE THIS WITTY MONKEY????



My performance sucks..but it was still, an amusing entertainment=P

No comments: