Photobucket

Sunday, December 19, 2010

18th December


Yay, internal is finally over!

feel so relaxed after so long..=)

byebye internal, welcome holidays! and byebye 2010, soon..

and last night, in conjunction with Hua Huan's birthday,

we went to celebrate in GRT Grand Estancia, Salem

YOSH~MARI MAKAN BESARRRR!!

This was my second time coming here for buffet

It costs us around RM35..

not bad though

what matters are I'm going to broke T_T

and my aim to slim down my waist has ruined!

who teaches me to be so esurient huh?

but still, I like the place.


cool, isn't it?


" Side dishes department "


" Main dishes department "

Without hesitating, we started our WAR~~


My first dish


Second
..erm, banana roast?


third

Gosh, I was starting to feel full..

"THERE IS NO WAY I AM GIVING UP THAT EASILY!"

I learned all the crazy methods from the internet..

It's time to apply it, haha.


my forth

chicken soup
slippery tasting good
but I still prefer my grandma's

AH..home sweet home.


fifth

dessert time!
Always my favourite =)
too bad..I want jelly!





sixth

iceeeee-creammmmm!!
I like the choco-topping


my seventh

Okay, my stomach was going to burst out!
luckily I was wearing a loose dress so nobody noticed it, hehe.
I cant believe this time, I really gave up.
normally I could eat a few more, sigh.
nevermind, just ended it as a perfect seven then, haha!!



Camwhoring time!

Trust me, I camwhored with so many leng-zai-ss and leng-lui-ss
but here I would just highlight the 2 birthday stars,


Stefanie 13 dec
Hua huan 18 dec


Happy blessed birthday, hua huan !! Muacksss~
May the Lord give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. (Psalms 20:4)


sweet belated birthday, stefanie!!


The second surprise!! happy? Muacksss my dear~!


Joanne + me + stefanie

Group picture

you guys rock!


You guys has made my day



1 comment:

小巴黎 said...

你不是说你要keep fit!!haha。
食物真的很精致。好好吃!
哇~我要吃啦。
你越来越漂亮了。