Photobucket

Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

This is the last day of 2010

my last day of being 21

when I flashed back..

I found out nothing much that I have done..

except passing my first year, LOL

and I went to a lot of places, like Ooty, Kerala, Mumbai, Pune

My plans to change myself are still in vain

I mean, I am still lazy, not determined, low self esteem, no confidence and so on

I still find myself hard to communicate with people sometimes

Feeling sensitive, sometimes I feel that people are against me

as if I never bring out the best in me

and I cant keep my mouth shut all the time

My friendships aren't build on a solid foundation

that is why I have no true friend in life?

Maybe I am too selfish and self-centered..that's the way I protect myself

...

What is the purpose of life, actually?

I feel like I am wasting a lot of time

and too soft to reject people

I always say I wanna change

but since when I did change?

sigh..easier said that done

and I wanna be smarter!

I wanna be closer to you God..

I wanna have good relationships and friendships

I feel safe and happy if people think that I am reliable

I wanna stay away from temptations

I wanna be skillful and decisive

and ...blah blah blah..

all kinds of wishes

just wish that in 22, my wishes will come true together with my efforts =)

....

speaking of 31 dec 2010

well, there are 2 great persons who exist in my life were born on this day


ok.. this is the latest picture I could find

HAPPY 21TH BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR SYUEH NY!!

hope our friendship lasts forever!

and

..


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE BRO!


1 comment:

LC said...

i feel like i m having the samen prob with u....izzit bcoz v r aquarius?? aiz....