Photobucket

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ideal Body Shape



Usually I don mind how my body shape looks like

I mean, whenever I see some girls complaining about their body shape/body weight/appearance

I feel weird, cause I seldom feel the same about myself
(p.s: except for a short while i did feel dissatisfied about my small bust =P)

all I do is just accept whatever 'shape' I am turning to

my goodness, this doesnt sound like a gal!

I have no impeccable sense in this stuff..
I am not sharp enough to spot who is sexier/ hotter
except Megan Fox of course, haha.

I'm doubting myself if I am still a gal?

LOL

Most Gals feel inferior about themselves

that's why I can see so many slimming centers and beauty products

but, you know..

I am kind of lazy person

so this spell doesnt work on me, haha
(ARGHH, LAZINESS IS THE BIGGEST ISSUE TO ME>.<)

so yes I really admire those gals who are really determined to lose weight/do extreme exercises/diet/ whatever ways that seem too cruel to me

...

I admire their persistence
I admire their determination
I admire their endurance

...

For me?

It's like
aiyah, don care la..
very tired lehh..
s-u-f-f-e-r-i-n-g.........
so hungryyyyy....
don do anymore la..see? already so good ah my body shape =D


Then I GIVE UP.
I'd rather go to sleep/ do my favorites than suffering like hell.

Give me a DAMN slap, please.

Cause it's gonna be real this time =P

I'm not greedy. I WANT A SEXAY WAIST..!

I want an ideal waist-to-hip ratio!
I want a slim waist without tummy!

ok, target set!
but the question is, HOW?

hmm..perhaps a little sit-ups?


where I belong to? What about you?

pictures taken from

No comments: