Photobucket

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Huntington

Can somebody tell me what is huntington's disease?

You know, in my opinion,

the disease that fears me the most isn't AIDS, cancer/ any fast contagious disease like SARS

what I fear the most is the neurological disease

No cure..No way out..

It's kinda creepy when it all depends on the patients themselves to suffer their way out..

Sometimes it's kinda hard to differentiate a demonic possessed person and a mentally disorientated person, i mean to me, except they may be different in scientific and religion point of view, in fact they are still sharing the common signs and symptoms..

So, what is Huntington disease? I searched the net.

Huntington's disease, chorea, or disorder (HD), is a neurodegenerative genetic disorder that affects muscle coordination and leads to cognitive decline and dementia

(from wikipedia)

Symptoms...

1. Clumsiness

2. Bruxism

3. Loss of coordination and balance

4. Slurred speech

5. Swallowing difficulty

6. Uncontrolled continual muscular contractions

7. Walking difficulty

8. Dementia

9. Depression

10. Delusions


P.s: I hope you will get through this..I'm sorry for you, and I believe you will stay strong and keep holding on..don give up!

1 comment: