Photobucket

Thursday, January 1, 2009

HaPpiE nEw YeAr!!


hApPy nEw YeAr o9!!

ooh,frankly speking,i don quite like 2009. Why? because i really dislike the feeling of turning

into 20..dislike the feeling of growing up..maybe i'm sort of childish and don wanna take up

big responsibilities of myself in life, BUT this is somehow a stupid way to avoid from facing

fast-paced TIME. Haiz. What to do? Life is sin 90'=1, and i should appreciate what i have

now, not appreciate what i had.
Yeah, life is full of challenges, so i believe 2009 is not going

to be an easy going year. In this year, i've gotta change and have my own targets.Haha! I

believe you guys will stay healthy and be happie always throughout the year~

[Isaiah 43:18-19 Do not remember the former things,Nor consider the things of old. Behold,I'll do a new thing,Now it shall spring forth,Shall you not know it?I will even make a road in the wilderness.And rivers in the desert.]

No comments: