Photobucket

Saturday, January 3, 2009

1st day in singapore!


Merlion bear:

Hi!I am Merlion bear~I am a singapore bear and Charleen is my 5331st friend.[I like making friends!]Well, though Charleen visited me for merely 10 days, We're getting close and she is now my intimate buddy =P My introduction is clear enough? haha~


Charleen:

Boarding plane was so fun~tho it was just airasia ==''

It was my first time boarding plane, first time's flight that wasnt according to schedule [LATE!!!], first time my flight arrival at Changi Airport, first time feeling confused and lost,wandering alone in the one and the only airport of singapore, first time being so foolish by handling over my passport without filling in entry form, first time feeling so worried that i may spend a night in Changi airport [haha!I think too much,actually i didn have my aunt's add and the immigration officer didn want to let me pass],and first time feeling so hopeless when i cant reach my cousin though i called him many times.

Luckily my cousin finally called me back! Thank God and i felt so relieved. He took me to visit terminal 3 of Changi Airport. Wow..It amazed me. just one word, advance. Later we went home by taxi. Very expensive as taxi in spore add taxes by percentage.

By the time we reached home, it was already almost 1 pm. Aunt said she waited and waited for me until she was awake and cant sleep anymore. PUT THE BLAME ON THE STUPID FLIGHT!! But..I have fault too.

*signnn*

!Time to sleep!


*15 december 08*

No comments: