Photobucket

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Feliz cumpleaños


Happy 21st Birthday ~

A late post again =P

On 13 February,

I'm officially turned into 21

I know my future path is not gonna be easy

LOL.

dunno what to write actually. =P

I guess I have lost the inspiration to write what was actually happening on that day haha.

13 Feb,

I was on my vacation in Bangalore with my close friends, except that Aaron ==

he chose to stay in hostel for celebrating chinese new year with seniors

I dunno what was his intentions back then, and I don wish I can outguess him.=P

hahha..forget it. what he did was neither of my business hahah!!

So, Yugesh joined us instead.

The most frustrating part was we paid for sleeper bus and eventually went by semi-sleeper bus

what~the~

we tried to make our stand about this

but the person-in -charged claimed that the ticket for semi-sleeper bus is more expensive than sleeper bus, and it can reach to our destination faster, due to what CRAP tyres lar..

I don care what tyres you have,
I don care how fast we will arrive,
I just wanna have a comfortable sleep!

It totally ruined our mood and we get tired easily as well because of the bus!
Cant remember how many times I woke up bcuz of neck and back pains

next time, I will be alert enough to ask for compensation

And, Jon suffered a relapse after which he was just recovered from fever

Put the blame on the stupid bus!haha.


emo-ing jon


anyway, the trip didn really brighten my day

cause I was kinda worried and missing my reunion dinner with family

I braced myself to call my dad

turning out I collapsed and cried on the phone

what an awkward and embarrassing moments

cause I seldom cry in front of them

I used to restrain my feelings and hold my tears

as I wanna let them know

I am strong

Yet, I am still weak.

How foolish I was, right?


The only thing that could cheer myself up was

SHOPPING!!

I am crazy.


shopping alone aint really safe, I know.

but still, I got the freedom to do what I like =)


I tried. But I will never buy.

costs me wooping Rm200++


Here was the birthday surprise!

It was around 3am

I was walking back with stefy who was walking in front of me

I knew she was holding our house key

but I noticed something really strange

how could it be...that our light in living room is off?
( i could still remember vividly, we NEVER switch off the light)

and then i noticed stefy was hesitate to enter the house

she looked terrified

and asked me to open the door for her

OMG!

how could it be... that the door is unlocked ?

could it be..?break in thieves?or ghosts?

simply thinking of this really scared me

and together with stefy, i braced myself to open the door.

and what a SURPRISE!!


I love your surprise.

Thank you!

I love it ~!



I thought they were sleeping by the time I was back.


arigatou~


I love your presents~!
I will treasure it~^^

*huggies*

love and huggies to everyone who leave bday comments in Facebook and MSN
it is much appreciated, thanks!

2 comments:

云杉 said...

原来我们的生日只隔了一天耶。原谅我的后知后觉,迟来的生日快乐^^。
离乡背井需要多大的勇气哪,我只不过去了槟岛而已,也常忍不住想家,更何况你是远在国外。。加油咯 =)

Unknown said...

是啊~没关系^^

对啊~尤其是不能回家过新年,弄到我超想家的~不用紧,倒数十三天,我就要回家了!