Photobucket

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Frustrado



ArGHHHHHhhh!

Getting so frustrated in making tooth models!

I even sacrificed my precious sleeping time to do this!~

2 nights in a row..

i'm so tired.

This afternoon I handed in my masterpiece to lec

hope that she will at least approve something

BUT

her comments were really hurting

and

it was like despise on us

despite of our hard works and how many hours we spent on this (we even cancel the ooty trip)

Cant she just showing some respect and appreciation?

i know i have no rights to comment about her attitude

well, everyone has his/her weakness

BUT this is way too much and so mean!

We are the white mice to start with all these, including completing the neck and base part of those models

i wonder what kind of extra task that will be given to 9th batch?

hmm..colouring the models perhaps?LOL




the floor looked so dirty..headache





my masterpiece ==''


by the way, poppy gave birth to 4 puppies!!