Photobucket

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I Am A Home Alone

YES! NOW I AM A...

What a pity, isnt't it?

But okay, I'm not a eight-year-old boy who is always mistakenly left behind when his family flies for their vacation.

It sounds so ridiculous, no mummy or daddy could ever ever leave their child like that!
What a reckless + lousy parents!

BUT I'm purposely left behind. My parents are in Indonesia now for vacation. 2 bros as well. On their vacation in kl.
I am Left. With days of WORK! They left from sat til thu, having great days holidaying and exploring. What about me? having great days working like hell, though I'm suppose to celebrate my transient freedom~haha!

Only 1 day! I only can spend my personal time on Monday.

Sometimes i admire the home alone boy, Kevin McCallister^^ He has a surprisingly bravery on his encounter with bandits. And he is very independent too. He can manage to live on his own though he's only eight.

I know, this is only a story, not a real life encounter story. When i was small i found it was so funny and hilarious!! but when i grew bigger, i realise how independant the boy is! I wish i could be more like him =P I'm way too passive!

So,my family was away for 5 days~ and suddenly i remember a quite remarkable quote from 'money not enough' : bo zheng hu liao! (no more gov)

haha,indeed. no more gov to restrict me! Just for 5 days but i will spend most of the time working. Haiz, no point at all...==

2 comments:

Ivy아이비 said...

家人不在,有好处也有坏处啦,自己一个人要小心,门要锁好哦

Unknown said...

好的,我会尽量小心哦,谢谢你的提醒^^