Photobucket

Thursday, February 10, 2011

BOOKS!!


I got all my books yesterday..

oh gosh..there are 14 books!

how am I going to survive in the following 3 years?

these books are superb thick and ..I dunno what shall I say anymore.

it's only the basic that we ought to buy..

For the rest of reference books, they are just countless

Maybe I'm just too pessimistic..but at least I can guess the outcome of it

IT'S TIME TO BE A NERD!

Gosh I never wanted to be like that. NOOOOOOO......

However, I feel excited somehow, haha!

I'd love to get new books..

This kind of feeling never change since I was small

The difference that matters is when I was small

I had a habit to read all the new books as fast as I can, possibly to finish in a few days time

but now?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

VERY FUNNY. IT'D COST MY WHOLE LIFE, K?

.....

by the way,

I will go to Bangalore again this week!

This time my $$ gonna fly cause of those dental instruments!

Sorry dad! =P

.....

Oopps..ya...sorry to myself too..

cause I have to cut my expenses again. ='(

No comments: