Photobucket

Monday, February 21, 2011

I look to you


I know I should be strong

I know I am lost without a cause

after giving it my all

I keep questioning myself,

Can I set myself free?

Defeat and failure never fail to call me

I always good at giving advices..but why I myself cannot pass through the fear in me?

The LORD is close to the brokenhearted, and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Psalm 34:18


I need You, Lord

I believe, lights will eventually guide me home.

The only thing stopping you from doing the things that you want to do, is yourself. Stand up and make it happen. You deserve it. (Craig Owens)
....
Champions aren’t made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill. (Muhammad Ali)
....

Song of the day:

I look to You

No comments: