Photobucket

Friday, February 18, 2011

Facebook Addiction


from http://www.drugfreehomes.org

I think I have mild -> moderate facebook addition!

Why??

Do you know why can I be so firm about this?

Few days ago (On Valentine's day) , my uni blocked FB cause of some so called construction problems

I dunno what was happening, but I reckon they did it on purpose.Hmm..
(This wasnt the first time)

So this explained why I am having migraine lately?

In pharmacology, there is a term called drug dependence

which means using the drug in a state of higher priority than other basic needs in order to gain personal satisfaction

Facebook is my drug!!

Apparently, it acts just like Morphine and Heroin, giving me euphoria, excitement and of course stress-free

now the news has left me devastated =(

Without Facebook, I am now suffering from drug withdrawal reactions: LOL!!

*Migraine
*Lost concentration
*Memory loss
*Weight loss
*Blurr..(I locked my roomate outside!)
*Stressful
( I easily get intimidated by tons of incomplete practical works =( )

Neither books nor movies helps me to cope this

Apparently, being in cold turkey is a worst choice they forced me to do.

I don have that rigid determination!

I am stuck in the mid of nowhere..Fb is my only source to keep updated..

No Fb= No internet= No life >.<

...

OH YES,

I WANT MY DRUG BACK!!!!




All my life I've been good,
But now
I'm thinking WTH

No comments: