Photobucket

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's special

Actually, Valentine's day is not really a norm for me

as I never really celebrate Valentine's day before

What's the meaning of Valentine? Choc? Flowers?

Haha. I barely know it that far.

However this year I wanna celebrate this day with my little cooking skill

No doubt I actually grew to love cooking more and more since the day I stepped my foot in india

The feeling is awesome when people really appreciate your dishes

I cant imagine how I used to hate cooking back then

I used to tell my mom, over and over again, I will not be a wife who cooks! HAHAH!

but now I'm proudly to say,

mom,this time I wanna cook for you!

popo, I wanna learn more from you!

......

okay, quite digress from the topic today, haha!

For Valentine's day,

I made my favorite soup and chicken curry!



Ingredients for ABC soup~❤❤

anchovies
potatoes
corn
carrot
tomatoes
onion
salts

and

deng deng deng deng!


My ABC soup!!❤❤

mmm..yummy =)

......

And chicken curry❤❤

Ingredients~

curry paste
santan 200ml
water 100ml
chickens
potatoes
onion
garlics
curry powder
salts



burrp..burrpp..chicken curry❤❤

......


I bought this in Bangalore

Chocolates!!

For you my friends ❤❤

Thanks for the birthday present~❤

I wonder..How you guys know that I want it so much?

Thank-kiew!!


Saint Valentine's day

is an annual celebration of love and affection between intimate companions

It was about how Saint Valentine who expressed his deepest love to a jailer's daughter,

whom he had healed,

by writing the very first valentine card himself,

on the day before he was to be executed,

with the signature of ' From your Valentine '

touching, isnt't it?


❤ Happy Valentines day everyday ❤

No comments: